Search This Blog

Friday 30 November 2012

End of November Review

November has been a funny month, With Skyfall and Twilight taking over my Local Cinema it has been a month of few movies, I was really struggling to think of what to put here. That was until I saw Silver Linings Playbook and it has to win best Film of the Month, and Best Actress for Jennifer Lawrence.

A brief honourable mention for Argo, which is also one of the top movies of November.

Worst Film of the Month for me was the master, I have seen reviews saying it is the superb, and others panning it, I am in the latter category, the lack of any sense of a narrative just did my head in and I was bored very quickly.

Aside from that is has been a quiet month, I am looking forward to the Hobbit, and Life of Pi in December

No comments:

Post a Comment