Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa

I went into Alan Partridge expecting big things, having enjoyed much of the past TV work by Steve Coogan as Alan. I was however a little disappointed.

This film is not as funny as I expected it to be, yes there are some good laughs in places, but not nearly enough, for me it lacks that something extra.

Whilst the storyline is ok, the interactions between Pat and Alan seem a little confused, and left me a little flat.

The concept of the film is a good one, irs just the execution of it was slightly lacking, Which is a shame because I really wanted to like this film.

I guess any true Alan Partridge Fan will enjoy this, for those like me with a passing interest it's just not quite there.

If you want a laugh at the Cinema go and see The Heat 6/10

1 comment: