Search This Blog

Monday 22 October 2012

Why I am refusing to watch 3D

There have been severaly films lately where I have chosen to watch the 2D version instead of the 3D, the reasons for this are many and varied.

Firstly a financial one, is the 3D worth the extra on the admission price, in my opinion the 3D is not worth the extra £1.50

Secondly I wear glasses to see, which means I end up wearing 2 pairs, glasses on top of glasses, which makes it extremely uncomfortable, The 3D glasses also have the effect of reducing the light coming from the screen and they give you a headache.

So from now on, I am going to see 2D and refuse to watch any film where there is not a 2D version available, they are going to have to produce a 2D version for DVD, so why can't they do it for the Cinema?


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete