Search This Blog

Thursday 25 July 2013

The Heat

I really should give up judging movies based on the trailer. Once again I didn't think his movie would be any good, and once again I was proved emphatically wrong.

I have not laughed this hard since I saw Ted last summer, this is absolutely hilarious throughout, brilliantly funny and by far the best comedy I have seen in 2013.

Sandra Bullock playing the straight woman to Melissa McCarthy is an absolutely brilliant combination, the latter being so much better than her last outing in Identity Thief, McCarthy's comedy timing had me laughing out loud more times than I care to count.

With so many big draw blockbuster movies currently in the cinema it would be very easy to overlook the heat, but if you get the chance to go and see it, you won't regret it ,10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment