Search This Blog

Wednesday 31 July 2013

The Smurfs 2

In order to see the Smurfs 2 I had to see the 3D version as the times for 2D were not convenient. I do not believe that it added anything to the movie and as always I would recommend you save money and see in 2D if you can.

The film itself is pretty average, with a very slushy storyline about parenting seemingly taking precedence to the detriment of the action, and I'm not sure I want to take parenting lessons from the Smurfs.

There are long sections with very little happening and when there is some momentum the acting from both live actors and voice artists is poor.

Maybe I'm not the target audience and kids might enjoy this, there are some positives, the bird racing scene is pretty good but on the whole the overwhelming feeling I have is one of boredom and disappointment 4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment