Search This Blog

Sunday 8 September 2013

Boycotting Movies

When I Started this blog, I stated that it was my intention to Watch every film that was shown at my Local Cineworld, Whilst I have mostly done that over the past 15 months of holding an unlimited card, Just lately I have found myself refusing to see several movies for various reasons of principle.

It started with Grown Ups 2 which I refused to watch on the basis of not wanting to encourage Adam Sandler to keep producing crap movies. I then refused to see the One Direction Movie on the basis that I can't stand one direction, and didn't want to go to a cinema full of screaming teenage girls.

I had intended to Watch Pain & Gain, but having read several reviews and spoken to a couple of friends who have seen it, the general consensus is that it is morally bankrupt.

I am also going to take a Moral stance on the Diana Movie, as I feel it is far to early to make that film.

Added to my moral arguments, the fact that I am a bit of a coward and don't like being scared, so don't generally do Horror movies, I find myself with several films that I have nit seen currently showing in the Cinema, yet I have nothing to watch this weekend.

Never Mind, there are several movies out in the next few weeks that I will be watching and (hopefully) enjoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment