Search This Blog

Monday 29 October 2012

End of Month Review

My Direct Debit for the next month of movie fun has been taken, so here are my views on the last month of films.

Film of the Month definitely goes to the Perks of being a Wallflower, and baring anything extraordinary in the next couple of months, I think it will be a shoe in for my film of the year. other decent movies this month, of Course Skyfall and in in the plethora of Animation this month, the best animated movie I felt was Madagascar 3

Worst Film of October I felt was Hotel Transylvania, quickly followed by Taken 2, or Taken 2 the cleaners as it as been labelled by some, I have to admit tat I didn't find it as bad as many seem to have done, tere was nothing hideously poor this month.

I am not a fan of Horror films so did not go to see Sinister, Paranormal Activity 4 or the House at the end of the street.

Best Actor for October has to go to Ezra Miller in the Perks closely followed by Emma Watson


Films I am looking forward to in November include Argo and End of Watch, I am not a huge fan of Twilight but I'm interested in how the Saga ends, Rust and Bone looks interesting, and Gambit might be a bit of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment