Search This Blog

Saturday 21 July 2012

The Lorax

Technically not out until next week, but with it being released a week earlier in Scotland, a Lot of English cinemas are doing "previews" this weekend, so stop people crossing the border to watch.

I guess I wasn't expecting this to turn into a musical, but with Zac Efron voicing lead, I should have guessed that one!

Much better than the last animated movie I saw (Ice Age 4) this is a decent story with an environmental message, but does it in a way that children can enjoy, and if it teaches out Kids about the consequences of destruction of the rain forest trees then that is a good thing.  Message aside I thought it was a good movie, Betty White as Grammy Norma is a superb character and I enjoyed this immensely

If you are looking for a break from the tranch Superhero movies and Rom Coms currently in the cinema then this is a good escape 8/10


No comments:

Post a Comment