Search This Blog

Monday 2 July 2012

Prometheus

I was really looking forward to this, a Ridley Scott prequal to Alien, and I have to say it didn't disappoint. If you enjoyed the Alien franchise then this really is a must see. I saw it in 2D, so can't comment on the 3D and whether it adds anything to the movie, but even without the 3D I really enjoyed it. excellent performances from Noomi Rapace, who I haven't really come across before but I look forward to seeing what else she does in future, and Charlize Theron, who must have been busy as she is also in Snow White and the Huntsman.

The film is what you expect from a Ridley Scott movie, very well directed, well paced, unlike some films there is little to bore you in between action secquences, my only criticism maybe that one or two of the minor characters lack a bit of depth, however I was entertained throughout. 9/10

1 comment: