Search This Blog

Monday 24 June 2013

100 films in 12 Months

My direct debit flows out today, So it was exactly a year ago that I took out my cineworld unlimited card, as my 12 month contract comes to an end I thought I would take this opportunity to review an amazing year of movies.

In the last 365 days I have watched and reviewed exactly 100 movies, From the brilliantly memorable The Perks of Being A Wallflower, to the instantly forgettable Welcome to The Punch. From wonderful comedies Like Ted, to the awful Keith Lemon Movie.

Here are my highlights of the last 12 months.

Best Film: The Perks of being a Wallflower

Best Comedy: Ted

Best Animation: Wreck it Ralph

Best Actor: Matthew McConaughay - Magic Mike & Killer Joe

Worst Film: Keith Lemon The Film

Most Surprisingly Good: Silver Linings Playbook

Biggest Disappointment: Star Trek into Darkness

5 Films worth seeing:

Flight
The Impossible
Argo
Ruby Sparks
Beautiful Creatures

5 Films to avoid:

I give it a year
Taken 2
The 5 year Engagement
The Watch
The Master

No comments:

Post a Comment