Search This Blog

Sunday 31 March 2013

End of March Review

The End of Another Month, which although I have seen plenty of films this month, with one or two exceptions has been fairly average.

The Croods is easily the best film I have seen this month, and aside from perhaps two great performances from Catherine Zeta Jones in Side Effects and Broken City, there has been very little else to get excited about, with the Majority of films getting a fairly average 6 or 7 out of 10 from me, and most would be instantly forgettable without this blog to refresh my memory.

Worst film of the month has to go to the ridiculously unfunny Identity Thief, although Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters does run it close.

Upcoming in April, several big budget blockbusters, Starting with Oblivion, Olympus has fallen and Iron Man 3, which probably means there will be several smaller films that I miss out on, so I hope to plan another film day trip to Chichester if I can make it work in terms of timing and films I want to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment