Search This Blog

Thursday 7 March 2013

Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters

There seems to be a proliferation of Fairy Tales with a new wist, following Snow White and the Huntsman last year, we now have Hansel & Gretel and Oz The Great and Powerful is out tomorrow.

This is a very strange film, the premise is that Hazel and Gretel have escaped from the witch as children, and now spend their lives hunting witches for a living.

I'm not sure that Renner and Artherton will look back on this as one of their best movies, I really didn't enjoy this movie. I wouldn't say its a bad film, but its not that good either, its just mediocre which in many ways is worse. at least I can get worked up over a bad movie, this just left me with nothing, and it's instantly forgettable, so much so that I am really struggling to find something to say here. 4/10

1 comment: